Here is a list of directories to submit a blog for free:
4. Blogged.com is an interesting mix of a directory and a Google News type site that is fed by the blogs listed with Blogged. And it’s free to list your blog.
5. While the design and infrastructure have changed somewhat over the years, Blog Search Engine remains one of the most selective blog directories on the web. Membership has its privileges.
6. Blog Catalog features a vast number of categories, from “academic” to “writing”, while offering the ability to search by country, language or user. It has a no-frills design, but offers convenient access through a simple blog registration.
7. Globe of Blogs has too many features to list. Only non-commercial blogs are accepted. The site may be busy, but I like being able to narrow my search by title, author or subject.
8. The ultimate directory of British blogs isn’t focused on location, but on the culture. It is asked that bloggers be genuinely “Britished.”
9. Bigger Blogs is intertwined with a business directory and an article directory, giving you access to several powerful tools in one location.
10. Bloggapedia has an interesting and eye-catching homepage. Readers are easily connected to top blogs and new posts. Innovative categories, a colorful design and its blogger tool kit make this directory a hit.
11. Spillbean is a well-designed directory with categories such as “health,” “society,” “Internet,” and “personal.”
12. Blogging Fusion boasts over 60 categories, including family-focused blogs. Blogging Fusion has an good number of listings, and it also has visitor stats.
13. Blogflux is organized and clear with a strong social element.
14. The blogs at the top of Blog listing are fun, colorful and catch the attention of the reader. Blog listing displays the page-ranking blogs, which is a helpful tool when determining with whom you want to exchange links.
15. Blogio stores plenty of quality blogs, and it sports solid on-site search.
16. Blog Digger is a strong search tool, especially for local blog listings.
17. Blogarama has a strong base of blogs and a solid text-ad system for its front page.
The above listings are a glimpse inside the large and vast world of blog directories and the valuable inbound links that your can build for your blog and your business.
There are countless more directories at your disposal. Which do you like? Leave a comment.